Saturday, October 30, 2004

Fuzed

"This bitch ain't the perfect piece of ass you've tricked yourself into thinking she is. And the next one won't be, either. Distance ain't the key. It's kicking her over-rated ass off the pedestal you've put her on. Yeah, there are cool chicks, there are hot bitches. She very well may have been both. But those two combined are hardly worth your 2 minutes mulling over it when you can be spending those minutes hitting the next broad that's the hottest poptart this side of instant breakfast." - Fuzed, the Rob Kamphausen Message Boards.

Now this is the kinda advice I want/need.

3 Comments:

Blogger SweetT said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Weather currently sucks here in TX, so I can't sleep. You have a twisted sense of humor that I find refreshing. Just don't take all the advice you find on message boards ... lol. For example -- "cool chick" is ok. Heck, you might even get away with "hot bitch" if it strikes me at the right moment ... but never NEVA refer to me as a poptart. :)

1:09 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Is that Sam, as in Samantha?

I don't like "Poptart", either. I prefer "cream-filled croissant." ;-)

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I appreciate your comments. Come back again soon.

Billy

12:34 PM  
Blogger SweetT said...

Yes, as in Samantha. You crack me up. I'll check back. Got you bookmarked :)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter