Thursday, December 23, 2004

My Fada

The following post are the words of my Father. He is given full reign to say whatever he wants. You all listen, for he has the power over life and death, heaven and hell, "and all you bitches out there will give in to his will". As follows:

Now all you homos listen up. You will never see this again! ajrherpgnspuerhgpaejrpghaserngp9usaeryg0jsr]tkh]sihg=aerghpaiuehdcvzjsd;lkngfaoieugwu45j[ygj[as09ijvpandfgharhfgpq93rhjq8uefgiajer note to the major, 2 is now the change!

I'm here with my children and my GrandDaughter. This is my time to share all the love I have been storing up for 27/25/19/15/12/9/3 years. If you don't know what I mean then I will spell it out for all of you, 27 (My whole World) 25 (All that I live for) 19 (a real pain in my ass!) 15 (My God what did I do? Looks just like her Mom) 12 (I pity the man who marries her) 9 (I pity the man that ever wants to fight him) & finally 3 (She will get whatever she asks from me)! These are the words for all of you out there and remember this, When you go to bed tonight, I want you to think on this one thing and one thing only. Our Mothers and Fathers, Sisters and Brothers, Our sons and daughters who are all over the World fighting and crying and missing home, They do this because we are Americans and love to be free. Now this is the last thing I want to say. I thank God for my Wife! With out her i'm nothing. I love her smile, her laugh, her smell and her taste. She is why I can say (you homos, go find your own bitches!)
NYC Rules and BTS Rocks!
LATER-25O624

And these are the words of the Father. Not just any father... my father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter