Sunday, December 26, 2004

Who dey say gonna beat dem Giants?!

Well, it's the day after Christmas and a fresh half-inch of snow has fallen again.

This has been the most snow I've ever seen in my entire life. We're tromping around out here in five degree weather, no kidding. Me and my little brother, Shawn, spent about 8 minutes outside setting off some bottlerockets and firecrackers I had left over from last year's birthday, but it was too cold to really enjoy it.

Now Dad's bringing us to Cincinatti today to see the Bengals play the NY Giants. Dad doesn't care if it's 8 degrees and we have icecicles dangling from our noses; he doesn't care if the Giants are losing 0 to 40... he's going to sing his chants and enjoy this game. And, you know, so will I.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

Actually I was the guy buried under 5" of socks, coats, scarfs, and caps... Did you catch the whole game? Notice the people flinging snow and ice up into the air from the stands? It was landing on us! Sons of bitches. Oh... and we HAD the game... up until the VERY LAST PLAY... rabble rabble rabble...

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter