Friday, February 25, 2005

Gisele-O-V-E LOVE

There's something in Brazil waiting for me.

I've been saying that for years and years. I don't know why. I just feel magnetically drawn to Brazil for reasons inexplicable. A subconscious connection, maybe? The echo of a voice I've never heard... Maybe there's something dark and mysterious brooding in the jungles, or an old holy man called El Tiburon awaiting my arrival... Or maybe it's just

Gisele freakin' Bunchden.

Gosh. She is a Brazilian supermodel, and she's like the most gorgeous female I've ever seen, ever (a close second would be Monica Belluci, from the Matrix movies). My sister gets Victoria's Secret catalogs in the mail all the time, and I cut out all of Gisele's pictures like a 14-year-old boy. And her nose... I absolutely love her nose... It's her most distinctive feature, like Cindy Crawford's mole or Kate Moss' skeletal heroin-chic. Gisele's nose reminds me a lot of my good friend Janelle Provenzano's, from Florida. It was broad and specked with freckles. And she was hot, too.

But what blows my mind the most is she's only 24! Twenty freakin' four! I'm a year older than her! It says here that she was born on July 20th, 1980. I was born a year and sixteen days before her! And she's like 6 feet tall. She'd tower over me a good five or six inches. But I could handle it.

Conan O'Brien shares my feelings, too.

Ah, if girls like Gisele roam the world... it's a much better place to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brock and Adele said...

Glad to hear someone else shares my fascination with noses... I thought for some time that I was alone in this wide world.

Yeah, she has an absolutely gorgeous nose. Along with every other airbrushed thing on her body. May God be praised for such beauty.

peace, brock76

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter