Friday, April 29, 2005

In the words of Napoleon Dynamite...

... Yessssssssssss!!!

I'VE GOT IT!! I'VE GOT IT!! My driver's license!!

Ready? Let's roll onto something new...

I passed the driving test with flying colors. Funny thing, though... While in the office before the test, the dude behind the counter in the psuedo-cop outfit said, "I have to ask you a question, sir... Have you been drinking at all today? Because I smell alcohol." I snorted a laugh. As IF I'm going to drink on the day I take my driving and manueverability test... He said it might be my jacket... I work in a bar... I told him I'd take a breathilyzer, I'd submit to sobriety tests... Get the state trooper out here if need be... I'm getting my license...

Anyway, I'm suffereing from a head cold... runny nose, cough, sneezing. And I've got some serious medicine head. Rest assured, though, that as soon as I recuperate I'll post more.

And check back for a pic of the license... I plan on scanning it in at my Mom's office and sharing it with the entire freakin' world.

The Hallelujah Chorus has been playing in my head non-stop. Praise God!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Billy! :)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter