Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Donate to the HBGL Fund

I'm getting restless.

Mom's taking me to Wal-Mart on Monday to fill out an application. I cringe at the thought of working there, but I need a lot of money in a very short period of time, and loans are out of the question. Hopefully I can work at Wal-Mart and collect paychecks while waiting tables at Outback to pay the bills.

There's really no other choice. I need a second job, and when you live in a small Midwestern town and you don't have a car, there aren't many options.

As soon as I have my driver's license in my hand, I'll quit my second job and go back to Outback full time. I really like it there. And then, after that, it's back to school (thank God), and back into the social scene. This staying at home shit is driving me up the wall. Maybe a road trip to D.C. to visit Adam. Or a flight out to L.A. to visit Claudine. Someplace new and far away.

If you're a member of the idle rich and you're reading this, feel free to donate five or six hundred dollars to the Help Billy Get a Life Fund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter