Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm Back!

I practically forgot that this blog still existed. You don't know how many combinations of passwords and usernames I had to go through to find the right one... I haven't blogged here in 2 years!

Matt Dyer hooked me up with a pretty nifty blog using WordPress a while back, but for some reason I just couldn't use it. But this blog... this is where I started. I can see the progress I've made since my first post in October of 2005... and it's pretty interesting. So, I decided to resurrect The Boy Who Never Forgot.

Because, in truth, he never did.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back, bro!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was good to see you at Maleea's wedding. Love Uncle ken

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter